Gemilang Coachwork Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Senior Executive (Import/ Export) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Your primary responsibility is to provide logistic solution to ensure all incoming raw materials/ chassis and outgoing complete buses / bus body kits arrived safely, timely and cost-effectively via the different mode of transportations (land, sea, air). Your duties will include, but not limited to the following:
· To work closely with both internal parties (Eg. Procurement, Warehouse, Project Management, Production department) and external parties (Eg. forwarding agents, clients, government agencies like MITI, MIDA, MOF, etc) to coordinate shipment arrangement for safe and timely delivery.
· To prepare necessary documentation for local/ import/ export shipments such as applying Import Permit / FTA (MITI), Duty Import Exemption/ Approval License (MIDA), e-perolehan (MOF), invoice, packing list, shipping instruction, etc.
· To resolve customs, legal and regulatory issues related to shipments process.
· To establish and maintain proper record for order entry, shipment progress, etc.
· To assist Logistics Manager to supervise a team of logistics staff, during his absence or as when necessary.
· Diploma in Logistics / Supply Chain Management or its equivalent.
· At least 3-5 years of relevant working experience with primary experience managing import/ export activities, and familiar with government agencies process like MITI, MIDA, MOF, etc.
· Prior experience supervising a team of logistics staff, will be an added advantage.
· Strong interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills.
· Proficient in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin (speak & write).
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.