Fitson Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Quality Engineer position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
FITSON was founded in 1994 and is an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and Original Design Manufacturer (ODM) specializing in producing Mother & Baby care products with a 100% export to some of the biggest baby product companies.
What do you need do in this role:
- Applying and maintaining Integrated Management System.
- Act as Document Controller (DCC) in applying and maintaining IMS on documentation and record-keeping.
- To carry out Quality Control activity including Incoming/Outgoing Quality Control, In-line Quality Control and final product testing.
- To liaise closely with Production Department to find solution of product quality issue.
- Implementation of Quality Control procedure.
- Ensure accurate quality recording and reporting.
- Liaise with customers / vendors on quality issue.
- Handling on Customers’ complaints regarding quality issues.
- Trouble shooting, reporting and highlighting variance / defects.
- Provide trainings and create awareness in quality, environment requirements, emergency preparedness and response among staffs in production, personnel involve in production (such as sub-contractor).
- Maintain and execute QA laboratory in line with internal product testing requirements.
- Monitoring calibration / verification on measuring equipment.
- Involve in New Product Development Testing and Approbation process
- Liaise with External Test Labs for all relevant testing and audits required
- Review production efficiency and yield together with Production and Technician team
- Ensure operation comply to Safety Operation Procedures (SOP) and Work Instructions (WI).
- Work with process technicians and related departments for quality control, preventive and corrective actions.
- Drive quality initiatives aggressively and able to lead cross-functional teams for continuous improvement.
- To implement waste and chemical management, include proper storage and labeling.
- Monitor environment performance, including incidence of pollution and accident, and to take appropriate corrective action to mitigate the impact.
- To report major quality, environment, OH&S non-conformity to Managements.
- Implement preventive action for quality, environment and OH&S controls.
- To ensure all operators and general workers follow waste and chemical management requirements.
- Ensure OH&S management system is properly implemented.
What do you need to have to be successful in this role:
- Minimum STPM / Diploma / Advanced /Degree holders or its equivalent.
- At least 2 - 5 years experience in plastic injection / Electronic industry.
- Knowledge of plastic, rubber, silicone mechanical structure will be an added advantage.
- Good supervision and leadership skills
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Languages skills in Mandarin, English, Malay
What are the benefits waiting for you:
- Attractive remuneration and package will commensurate with experience and qualification
- An attractive compensation packages
- Fair work-life balance.
- Opportunities for growth and advancement awaits the successful candidate.
Are you ready to make that career shift & grow a great portfolio with us? Click the ‘Apply Now’ button and we will get in touch with you soon.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru.