EIK Engineering Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Sales Administrative Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To ensure smooth operation between sales team and operation team. Support sales & marketing team in all sales related documentations, including price control for EIK’s range of products.
- To ensure customer order process and delivery within the time frame and produce weekly and monthly sales related report.
- To ensure smooth running on sales operation for effective sales support and communication.
- To monitor customer order status, coordinate and plan monthly sales delivery target to meet monthly sales target.
- To ensure timely collection of payment from customers which are aligned with company policy and procedure.
- To produce report by weekly and monthly for sales operation and performance tracking.
- To support Regional (USA region) Sales Department to ensure smooth running of sales operation.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management/Mathematics/Office Management or equivalent.
- Previous experience in sales admin or customer services or similar role.
- Familiarity with sales reports and sales records
- Computer Literacy and Microsoft Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of raw materials. production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective distribution of goods.
- Well versed in spol‹en and written English and Bahasa Malaysia. Knowing Mandarin is added advantage.
- Microsoft Office Slcills — Ability in creating data/tables, spreadsheets, pivot tables and pivot chart. etc. and analyzing data for sales reports and record.
- Time Management - Ability to priorities workload & meeting deadlines.
- Human Relation Shifts - Ability to work well within the team and others department or outside the organization to achieve the job requirements.
- Filing and Record management skills — Able to increase efficiency in processing the records/files of an agency especially on the aspect of arrangement, keeping, filing retrieving, maintaining and dispositioning of records.
- Coordination skills — Adjusting actions in relation to other actions.
- Goal Setting & Monitoring Skills — Monitoring the task given among the team member to ensure goal and objective are met.
- Problem Solving - Identifying problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and making decisions with understanding of the long-term implications.
- Able to work extra hours.
- Full-Time position available.
We are specializing in the design, fabrication and manufacturing of Heavy Equipment, Attachments and Component parts used in machinery for heavy applications in the Oil and Gas, Construction, Mining, Dredging, Plantation, MRT and other Industries.
Our designed products are recognized and sold internationally with market presence exceeding 50 countries.
In line with our expansion, we invite applicants who is energetic and ambitious to join and grow with us in the following positions.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.