5E Resources Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for SAFETY OFFICER position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To ensure company OHSMS is in compliance with the International Standards, government regulation, and other requirements and reported in writing to the management on monthly basis.
- ·The Safety Officer shall compile and update all related safety and health issues in a monthly report so as to keep track of safety performance indicators. (formulated procedure, SOP, HIRARC, Hot Work, Confined Space, rules regulations on safety & health)
- To develop, implement and monitor safety & health program to ensure a safe hazard-free working environment that will also satisfy the regulatory body (DOSH)
- Contractor and In house Maintenance involvement in factory activity (e.g work permit, hot work & related matters).
- Carry out total investigation on all accidents and incidents related to both factories; generation and corrective and preventive actions with related depts, complete with DOSH acknowledgment and reporting.
- To propose and execute external training and coordinate in-house safety and health training with respective HOD’s., PPE Training, In-House ERP (BOMBA, First Aid, Emergency Evacuation, Fire Drill, External training selection based on EHMS required condition with HODs.
- Evaluation of HIRARC on all EHMS for all department with HOD and improvement on updating of HIRARC after cases of incident and accident
- To generate PR on PPE related of HIRARC activity approved by HOD’s and issuance to production HOD and issuance of reports on PPE uses (formulated the PPE Matrix usage at the factory)
- To coordinate the fulfillment of the ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 and reporting on a monthly basis.
JOB PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT
- Zero accident days
- Successful ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 certificate renewal
- Successful compliance with all DOSH and DOE regulations and requirements
- Completed yearly training calendar (in-house & external) related to Safety and Health & Environment
- PPE compliance for all department
- Successful machinery license renewal on time, Permit to Work (PTW), compliance
Required Qualifications / Experience
- Candidate must at least completed and passed the Safety and Health Officer Couse [NIOSH] or possess a Graduate Diploma/Degree in Safety & Health/Environmental equivalent
- Proven experience working in a supervisory role in the industry preferred
- Required language(s) Bahasa Malaysia, English
5E RESOURCES SDN BHD IS AN ESTABLISH SCHEDULE WASTE RECOVERY INDUSTRIAL WHICH LOCATED AT PASIR GUDANG. WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE SUITABLE CANDIDATE THAT INTERESTED TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM MEMBER IN ORDER TO EXTEND OUR COMPANY SERVICES TO A HIGHER LEVEL FOR OUR CUSTOMERS.
BESIDES THAT, WE ARE AN ISO 14001 & ISO 45001 CERTIFIED COMPANY WHICH EXPECTED THE CANDIDATE THAT HAVING INITIATIVE IN SELF-IMPROVEMENT AND WILLING TO GROWTH TOGETHER WITH OUR ORGANIZATION TO JOINT US UP AS A MEMBER.
Incorporated in 2006; Rapidly grow in the relevant industry.
Product & Services
Scheduled waste management solutions; Scheduled waste recycling; Recycled products
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.