CFM Technologies Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Safety, Health, Environmental & Quality Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Diploma/Degree in any field.
- Minimum 2 years quality control work experiences
- Must have a good knowledge in ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14000, ISO 45000 & ISO 3830 standards.
- Multi-task and handle multiple priorities with attention to detail.
- Must have excellent planning, time management, and organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft and flow chart application
- Ensuring that processes needed for the Quality, Environmental, Safety & Health Management System (QESHMS) that meets the requirement of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001, ISO 45001 & ISO 3830 are established, implemented and maintained in accordance with its policies and objectives.
- Oversee all aspects of the internal and external audit process, includes maintaining audit schedules, performing audits and managing timely.
- To review the Quality Manual and Standard Operating Procedures when changes occur to reflect current technology, changing customer expectations and improvements to the quality systems.
- To liaise with external auditors (certification bodies) with regards to Quality Management System certification, surveillance and recertification audit.
- To be responsible for planning, reviewing, coordinating, implementing and updating Occupational Safety and Health Management System in compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Act 1994, Factories and Machinery Act 1967.
- Assess hazards & risks for unsafe situations and work with area owners to develop measures to ensure personnel safety.
- To ensure that workers, visitors and contractors are briefed on safety and health policies.
- To conduct timely safety trainings, emergency response drills, trainings for Emergency Response Team and ensure training records are maintained.
- To liaise with Department of Safety & Health (DOSH).
- To participate in the Safety and Health Committee meetings.
- Any task assigned by management.
We provide several end solutions to customers to support them on their project management, fabrication & machining works, assembly & testing.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.