UNICEF Malaysia - United Nation Children's Fund is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for UNICEF Malaysia Campaigner position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- You will use your flair and talent for identifying potential donor's needs, inspiring them to take action by pledging a monthly donation through DD or CC
- To drive our amazing brand and communicate the importance of our cause effectively
- You will work in events & malls all over Malaysia.
- Working hours: 5 days per week with the occasional Saturday/Sunday / Public Holiday with additional pay
- We offer a guaranteed basic salary starting from RM2100 - RM2300 plus an amazing bonus on top.
- We pay a base salary
- We also provide EPF, SOCSO, EIS. We pay weekly commission, weekly bonus for meeting your KPI.
- This position comes with Medical benefit and Career progression up to International Level
- You will progress in your career quickly
- You will have an amazing, flexible work environment
- You will be trained and coached by our team of experienced local and international staff. We will equip you with a training plan where you will learn the skills to make the change you want to see in the world.
- You will become part of the global community of UNICEF fundraising teams, with opportunities to travel for local road trips and overseas on exchange projects all paid for by us!
- We run frequent workshops / trainings with UNICEF staff & consultants where you will learn firsthand about UNICEF program globally and will send you on local and international field visits to see our work in action so that you can become a real change maker!
- People passionate about improving the lives of every child
- Sales/Retail/Promoting/Fundrasing experience
- Open in KL, Penang & Johor Operation
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, any field.
- Must have 6 months recent sales/promoting/fundraising experience
- Fresh grads are encouraged to apply as well.
- Good Personality and Coordination Skills
- Excellent verbal communication in English, Malay and Mandarin
- Willing to travel when required.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor, Kuala Lumpur, Penang.