Aramijaya Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Recruitment Human Resource Manager position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To manage all recruitment needs for the Company, including implementing and continually developing a robust recruitment process.
- To oversee the day to day management of the recruitment process, including reviewing job descriptions, web/social media advertising, updating of the company resource plan, sifting and selection of CV’s, attending interviews and selecting candidates.
- Responsible for foreign workers matters, including manpower planning, submission of documents for foreign workers application, renewal & cancellation of work permit, arrange workers for FOMEMA check-up and handle any disciplinary and grievances.
- Ensuring employees’ welfare and benefits are administered in accordance with the terms and conditions of employment contract
- Liaise with government authorities and statutory bodies on matters related to human resources.
- Industrial & employee relations, including managing disciplinary cases cultivate a positive working environment and advocate company culture.
- Handling employee grievance, staff counselling and etc.
- Handling, consulting and liaising with labor office (JTK) to proceed with disciplinary action.
- Handling industrial relations issues such as advice given, show cause letter, warning letter and etc.
- Ad-hoc assignment or duties as and when assigned by management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Economics, Human Resource Management, Administration/Management or equivalent.
- In depth knowledge of Employment Act, Industrial Relations Act.
- Excellent interpersonal skill, communication and presentation skill.
- Self-driven energetic and have effective decision making ability.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Willing to travelling.
- Possess own transport.
In line with the expansion program, Aramijaya continuously seeks for capable people to drive the company towards realising our vision to be a leading in the forest plantation industry in Malaysia.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.