Classic Advantage Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for QA/QC MANAGER position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To oversee the whole operations and function of QA department.
- To ensure the performance of the activities in accordance to the company policies, customer’s requirement and specification.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To ensure that the ISO 9001 implementation is properly carried out through out the company.
- To lead and manage subordinate to ensure everyone of them work with clear objective and job functions to cover the overall activities of incoming QC, in-process QC, outgoing QC, documents control and filing and proper usage of equipment.
- Formulating and implementing with improved work method to optimize the quality standard.
- Attending to complaints immediately without fail upon received from customer on any quality issue. Perform in-house investigation and provide corrective actions to customer and drive the team for continuous improvement.
- To work and liaise closely with Engineering, Production and Sales department to meet the customers requirement and specification.
- Submit timely report for performance review with root causes and countermeasures.
- Organize and conduct regular in-house quality training for QA/QC staffs as well as operators.
- To carry out others job function pertaining to QA/QC as and when required by superior.
- Section documentation control.
- Any ad hoc assignment where reasonable and lawful assigned to you from time to time.
Critical Success Factors
- Able to provide continual guidance, counseling and training to all QA staffs.
- Knowledge on ISO 9001 certification
- Skilled in observation and review of documentation and be detail oriented
- Min Degree Chemical/ Polymer Science or its equivalent
- Min 5 years experience of key function on quality management level.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.