Continuumm Technologies Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for QA Engineer position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Manage of QC team, handle of customer complaint and provide corrective and preventive action. In lead of quality issue for outgoing and raw material and in process.
- Lead a team of QC leader and inspectors to perform QC inspection activities
- Coordinate with production supervisor on production schedule for scheduling QC inspection tasks for QC team.
- Coordinate with engineering team on FA or new product on the quality requirement
- Inspecting and provide FA QC report for new product
- Take lead and handle of customer complaint and inhouse reject and provide analysis report of return failure part (RMA) and material reject from suppliers
- Responsible for the planning and implementation of quality control activities, including documentation. E.g. Work instruction, inspection reports, check lists.
- Identify the applicable areas to implement statistical techniques.
- Follow up with EC/DN change to update the check sheet and high light to inspector
- Provide training to leader and inspectors and maintain their skill set matrix
- Review of QC team performance and motivate them to achieve set KPI and summary of quality monthly performance report.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Minimum Diploma in Engineering
- Minimum 3-5 years QA experience in manufacturing industry
- Fresh graduates with degree encouraged to apply
Other Essential Attributes
- Good command of written and spoken Malay/English is essential when compiling inspection report
- Team player with good working attitude
- Knowledge of Microsoft excel and word
- Having knowledge in IPC specification, wire harness, and people management skill will be an advantage
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.