Lima Bintang Logistics Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Project Engineer position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
What does a Project Engineer job description include?
- To design and generate project reports to comply with customer’s project requirements.
- To coordinate with internal & external or other interested parties to gather and combine information related to the project.
- Analyze and confirm safety and quality requirement which is designed for each project to achieve zero failure of the operation
- Record all documents into the System for project Tracking purposes.
Key skills and qualifications of a Project Engineer:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering field or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience is required for this position and specialised in the logistics/transportation industry is an added advantage
- Good communication skills, spoken and written in English and Bahasa Melayu
- Good presentation skill
- Adept with AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Possess own transportation and be willing to travel (outstation/overseas)
Lima Bintang Logistics was founded with the purpose of Making Every Delivery Safe For People.
Since our founding in 2001, LBL has grown tremendously. From offering general transportation we now offer fully integrated logistics solutions and services—including public bonded warehouse, heavylifting and heavy transportation services, LMW consultancy and compliance services, chemical and dangerous cargo logistics, marine and offshore logistics, container haulage and international freight forwarding. And starting from 20 employees in small town Kota Tinggi,Johor, we now have more than 200 employees and drivers and 7 offices in Malaysia and Singapore. A lot has changed since the first LBL truck appeared. But some things haven’t changed: our commitment and our belief in delivering our purpose of " Making Every Delivery Safe For People".
We are expanding in line with rapid growth of the Company. If you are keen and interested with being part of member in realizing LBL purpose, possess the right attitude and willing to shape the future of Malaysia Logistics safety performance. We welcome you to be part of Lima Bintang team!
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.