Kia Lim Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Purchasing/Internal Control Officer position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Purchasing/Internal Control or equivalent.
- One full-time position is available.
- Job Description:
- 1 To plan for departmental improvement.
- 2 To supervise tasks of subordinates and train them.
3. To source and identify suppliers for quotations, to negotiate prices, to confirm orders, to monitor deliveries & performance of suppliers.
4. To prepare Purchase Order (P/O) for confirmation of order.
5. To follow up with suppliers on the approved P/O and its delivery schedules.
6. To monitor purchase limits for every department.
7. To evaluate supplier’s performance regularly.
8. To prepare reports for The Management or immediate superior.
9. To disseminate and train subordinates in matters related to the policy and procedures of the company.
10. To be overall responsible for the operations of department & bring to the attention of the Management any matter which need improvement.
11. To carry out any other tasks that may be required by immediate superior or management.12 To assess the Group’s Risk Management, Corporate Governance and
Internal Control System and to provide an overview assessment of their effectiveness.
13. To assess issues of concern to Audit Committee or upon Management’s request and to review specific matters.
14. To review existing operations or programs to determine results are consistent with those expected.
15 To review development of new systems to determine progress, results and testing are consistent with established goals and objectives.
16 To perform value-added process analysis and to provide advice to Management as well as to systematically evaluate the Group’s efficiency and effectiveness.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.