United Panel-System(M) Sdn. Bhd. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Project Supervisor position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Oversee and ensure quality control at job sites
- Organize and plan project's schedules
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues at job sites
- Ensure safety regulations are met at job sites
- Attend and participate in site meetings with internal/external team
- Developing detailed designs
- Doing feasibility assessments and site inspections
- Preparing and implementing project plans
- Researching and providing estimates for projects
- Reviewing government regulations and ordinances
- Monitoring and optimizing safety procedures, production processes, and regulatory compliance
- Making recommendations or presenting alternative solutions to problems
- Confidently liaising with clients and other professional subcontractors
- Project management duties (e.g. managing budgets, resources, and deadlines; acquiring and compiling quotes, etc.)
- Minimum Diploma in Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum experiences 2 years and above in the related field
- Able to read and understand drawings and layout plans
- Possesses good planning and analytical skills
- Strong command of spoken/written English
- Training will be provided
- Willing to travel (Local & Overseas)
- Possesses valid driving license
- Salary: RM3, 500.00 and above (Fresh graduate are welcome to apply remuneration will be based on experience and qualification)
- Working hours: Monday to Friday (8.30 am to 5.30 pm); Saturday (8.30 am to 5.00 pm)
Interested applications are invited to apply online (including current and expected salary) with a recent photograph to:
United Panel-System (M) Sdn Bhd
PTD 124299, Jalan Kempas Lama
Kampung Seelong Jaya
81300 Skudai, Johor, Malaysia
Tel. No: 07-5951588 (Hunting); 07-5951288 (General)
Fax. No: 07-5951177 / 07-5951122
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified
Since our establishment in 1978, UNITED PANEL-SYSTEM (M) SDN. BHD. has been specialising in the production of injection polyurethane (PU) ,polyisocyanurate (PIR) and polystyrene (PS) insulated panels for walk-in cold rooms.
Being the largest multi-purpose manufacturing plant in Malaysia, we also offer a complete range of products for commercial and industrial refrigeration systems.
We are the first and only PIR continuous line in ASEAN for cold store panels and roofing.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.