ECO-SHOP MARKETING SDN BHD is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Project Supervisor (Construction) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To assist project manager on project planning, coordination, execution, and management.
- To handle project general administrative work.
- To manage the site construction process in term of quality and technical & authorities compliances.
- Attend all project coordination, technical or site meetings and regular inspection on site progress.
- Perform any other tasks as and when required.
- Able to work independently, diligently and reliable.
- Handle any other ad-hoc duties and tasks assigned
· Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Degree in Property or Real Estate Management or equivalent.
· Minimum three (2) years working experience in real estate project management and/or implementation.
· Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin.
ECO Shop is one of the leading retail chain stores in Malaysia, It was incorporated as Eco-Shop Marketing Sdn Bhd in Malaysia on June 01, 2003. The headquarter office and warehouse are located at Jementah, Johor. Currently, we have more than 160 outlets in all over Malaysia.
Our core business is importing, wholesaling and retailing Fast Moving Consumable Goods (FMCG) such as food products, beauty aids, stationeries, household products, hardwares, toys, seasonal items and home supplies plastic items. Every products just selling at RM 2.10 ONLY.
We strive to meet customers’ needs through convenience and super value deal. We continuously evaluate our product varieties according to our customers’ demands in order to provide convenience and good quality products to them.
We have invested fully computerized RMS and POS system in daily operation, from HQ warehouse logistic management, stock distribution to respective outlets daily sales activities. We committed to work more efficiently and to delivery excellent service and quality products to our valued customers.
We have more than 5,000 of employees working with us. We don’t just monitor the rapid growth of our business, but we also focus on growing our people too! On and off, our people have the opportunities to attend self-development trainings and workshop to build up their own values. We strongly believe the increasing of their self-worth is the best contributions to our business, from inside out.
Feel free to visit our company website at www.eco-shop.com.my for more information.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.