VSP Technology (M) Sdn Bhd Vacancies Project Manager
VSP Technology (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Project Manager position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or appropriate field of study or equivalent.
- Must have at least 5 year(s) of related working experience as Project Manager and in manufacturing, preferable with Metal Stamping and Sheet Metal Fabrication working environment.
- Able to communicate in Bahasa Malaysia, English and with Mandarin speaking is at advantage to deal with Taiwan & China market.
- Knowledge in ISO 9001 & 14001 quality management system.
- Excellent computer literacy and knowledge of design and visualization software.
- The ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
- Excellent project management and supervision skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management, leadership, and decision-making skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
What are the objectives of your role?
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks to staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs.
- Preparing, scheduling, coordinating, and monitoring of assigned engineering projects.
- Formulating project parameters and assigning responsibilities to the most capable employees and monitoring the project team.
- Interacting with clients, interpreting their needs and requirements, and representing them in the field.
- Performing quality control tasks on budgets, schedules, plans, and personnel performance and reporting on the project's status.
- Cooperating and communicating with other project participants and collaborating with senior engineers to create more efficient project methods and to maintain the project's profitability.
- Reviewing the engineering tasks and initiating the necessary corrective actions.
- Developing specifications for the project's needed equipment.
- Creating frameworks to measure the project's metrics and data collection.
- Must be an excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks. you also need to be a team player and have a problem-solving aptitude.
- To be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline
We are a Sheet Metal, Fabrication and Metal Stamping company located at Taman Perindustrian Cemerlang, Ulu Tiram, Johor, Malaysia.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.