Ireka Engineering & Construction Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Project Manager position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To be in charge of project implementation and monitoring of works and budget progress on site. Responsible for the daily operations of the project to ensure successful completion.
- To organize project implementation and or initiation of work at site which shall include preparing the construction program, materials & resources allocation requirements.
- To monitor work progress, costs and implement all policies, activities, procedures, instructions as relevant and required by the quality system.
- To assist in identification of changes in the Conditions of Contract.
- To monitor supplier’s and subcontractor’s performances and also to control and verify supplier’s and/or nominated supplier’s products.
- To undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as instructed by the superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- At least possess 10 years’ of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Hospital construction experience is an advantage
- Annual Leave
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
Construction is an integral focus for Ireka. Ireka’s Infrastructure arm is represented by Ireka Engineering & Construction Sdn Bhd in Malaysia and Ireka Engineering And Construction Vietnam Co Ltd in Vietnam.
As a one-stop contractor with design-and-build capabilities, Ireka’s areas of expertise include civil engineering works (expressways, elevated highways, interchanges & bridges; airport runways & utilities; public utilities; golf courses; large scale earthworks and reclamation works) and building works (landed and high-rise residential developments; hotels, offices, convention halls, resort clubhouses and shopping malls; factories, modern industrial parks; hospitals; interior fit-out of hotels and luxury residences; planning and procurement of hotel furniture, fittings and equipment/ FF&E and hotel services operating equipment/ HOE).
For the past few decades, Ireka’s Infrastructure arm has achieved a number of significant milestones, contributing to Malaysia’s nation building through the plethora of major-sized civil engineering and building projects.
Its construction projects abroad include the City International Hospital in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam; and the Brunei Embassy in Beijing. Some of Ireka’s construction track record in Malaysia includes the Kuala Lumpur International Airport Runway One, Kulai-Second Link Expressway Interchange, Triang Water Treatment Plant, Putrajaya Government Administrative Offices, Kedah State Assembly Building, Technology Park Malaysia, AIG Office Tower, OCBC Bank’s Kuala Lumpur Head Office, Selborn Perdana; as well as hotels - Four Points by Sheraton Sandakan and The Westin Kuala Lumpur.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.