Flex is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Process Engineer - (WD108456) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
- Understand the manufacturing process, technologies, techniques and the product
- Define, Implement and evaluate proposed designs and processes for manufacturability.
- Have the capability to independently or together with other engineering stakeholders identify root causes of failures in the manufacturing process
- High level participation in daily production activities and effective problem solving on daily issues
- Prepare justification, purchase and implement capital equipment for production.
- Support and oversee new process equipment production.
- Support the raising and introduction of engineering change orders (ECOs).
- Establish robust, repeatable and reproducible process parameters
- Develop, implement and take ownership of process control methodologies.
- Trouble shoot process related issues.
- Participate in activities pertaining to cycle time and process improvements.
- Evaluate and select various engineered materials.
- Implement statistical process analysis on new and existing products.
- Implement safety, productivity and yield improvements.
- Improve manufacturing techniques and through put.
- Provide continuous development of manufacturing techniques that will improve in-house capabilities and yields.
- Develop and maintain process documentation.
- Review processing methods.
- Interface with production of all activities associated with new process implementation and transfer.
- Assist in the development of training and provide training to production personnel during new technology transfer.
- Provide equipment maintenance and repair support as required.
- Lead cost improvement/reduction programs.
- Possesses a Degree in related discipline
- Minimum 1-2 years of working experience in the related field is required
- Fresh graduate will be considered
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.