Perisind Samudra Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Project Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Coordinate, liaise and do pre-consultation with local authorities and technical agencies for land matters, planning submission and approval (Development Order (KM), Building Plans, SBKS and necessary authority approvals).
- Arrange for submission to local authorities and do follow-ups until approval is obtained.
- Coordinate and liaise with consultants pertaining to the work and correspondence to issue related documents/letters.
- Assist Head of Department of Land Planning Management and other relevant tasks as required.
- Work closely with internal department pertaining to project development in all stages.
- Responsible to maintain a proper filing system for department’s reference.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Civil)/Urban Studies/Town Planning/Architecture or equivalent.
- Have a knowledge in Civil Engineering, Environmental, Town Planner, Architecture
- Minimum 3 years working experience in construction industry / consultant office.
- Some working experience in dealing with authorities.
- Computer skills (MS Words, Excel, Powerpoint & Project).
Perisind Samudra Sdn. Bhd. (PSSB) aspires to pursue innovative and value-maximising solutions for the commercial and industrial opportunities that would complement and support the economic development and growth of the nation.
We are committed in driving our business activities towards Smart and Green project initiatives to become sustainable, and environmentally responsible. Our initiatives integrate with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) and Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG) framework.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru.