Idemitsu SM (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Production Technician position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
The incumbent reports to the Production Shift Executive. He will be responsible to execute shift routine and emergency production activities according to Production instructions and guidelines to meet departmental targets
• Possess Diploma in engineering related field, ILPP graduates.
• Experience in manufacturing environment, petrochemical and
• Reasonably skillful in communication with good command of English
and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Familiar with Plant safety and good housekeeping, Plant rules and
regulations especially in petrochemical environment.
• Hands-on experience on boiler’s operation greater than five hundred
square metres of heating surface of steam boiler is an additional
• Ensure the operation and maintenance of EB and SM plant, tank
yard, & utilities
• Able to work for 8 hours-shift cycle
• Able to work pro-long shift hours 8 + 4 hours during plan emergency,
plant shut-down maintenance
• Teamwork, discipline and good attitude toward HSE compliance and
company’s rules and regulations
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.