Nam Lee Pressed Metal Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for PRODUCTION MANAGER position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Plan execute and manage production operations with emphasis on volume, quality, cost and yield
- Raise employees productivity and instill high quality standards throughout the production process.
- Ensure consistent and effective employee relations and disciplinary management in the Plant
- Co-ordinate with relevant groups to ensure resolution of issues and problems,
- Ensure assembly operations, written procedures and where necessary
- To set up new procedure and systems to facilitate and exercise controls.
- Maintain good housekeeping and discipline, to foster a conducive and effective working environment as well as perform duties as and when assigned or requested.
- Must possess a Technical/Engineering, Degree, Diploma or related qualifications
- Have a minimum of five years experience in heavy metal fabrication - Aluminum and Stainless Steel or related industry
- Demonstrate strong leadership organizing and communication skills.
- Proficient in written and spoken English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Required skill (s) : MS Excel, MS Office
- Preferably Managers specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.