Tialoc Malaysia Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Project Engineer position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To work within the engineering team and be involved in procurement, construction, commissioning and start-up;
- Review technical inquiries and submittal from vendors or sub-contractors;
- Provide budgetary proposal base on site situation and meeting technical requirements;
- Feasibility studies and perform economic evaluation;
- Support technical engineer on training, commissioning and start-up activities;
- Assist technical engineer for preparation and submission of engineering design documentation and procurement packages;
- Assist Quantity Surveyor for progress claim and verify supplier or sub-contractor’s claim.
- Take part in project planning and scheduling, cost control and project commercial aspects;
- Provide technical support for manufacturing, logistics and installation phases;
- Coordinate as well as technically clarify with local and international suppliers and sub-contractors;
- Prepare and organize documentation according to the company and project requirements;
- Ensure that incoming materials and site installation are in accordance with approved specifications, procedures and requirements;
- Ensuring that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are adhered to.
- Undertaking surveys/visit project sites
- To guide junior Engineer on the assigned task
- Any other tasks as assigned by superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree in Engineering (Chemical/ Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Process) or others equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Office, MS Project, AutoCad.
- At least 1-3 years’ experience in Building & Construction Works Engineering and construction industry. (Project Engineer)
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in Building & Construction Works Engineering and construction industry. (Senior Project Engineer)
- Able to work flexible hours, work with tight schedules.
- Wiiling to travel: domestic and international.
- Possess site experience/ exposure.
- Knowledge of local and international codes, standards and regualations will added advantages.
- Conceptual design for waste and pollution management
- Technology, design and process equipment for environmetal protection and treatment solutions
- Adaptation to statutory requirments
- Project Management, logistics and istallation supervision
- Plant testing, commisioning and verification
- Training and knowledge management
- Full lifecycle services from spare parts and equipment repair to preventive maintenance
- Facility management and plant operation
- Remote online monitoring and toubleshooting
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor, Kedah, Kuala Lumpur, Negeri Sembilan, Penang, Selangor.