Lotte Chemical Titan (M) Sdn Bhd Vacancies Procurement Assistant
Lotte Chemical Titan (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Procurement Assistant position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
• Data update and data compilation of daily, weekly, monthly and Management reports
• Emergency PR & Tender administration; maintain and follow-up for reporting
• Invoice processing of all PO/WO/contracts and submit to Finance for processing
• Stationery, office consumables and form inventory management & replenishment
• Assist general administration duties (e.g. Departmental meeting, event)
• Office & office equipment reliability & maintenance / repair services
• Delay penalty waiver in the case of late GR due to MRO issue
• Delay penalty and aging PR data update, compilation, monitoring and reporting
• PR processing for printer cartridge, office consumables, form printing & label printing related purchases
• Documents filing
• Diploma Holder or equivalent
• At least 2 years working experience
• Good command of both spoken and written English
• Good computer software applications in Microsoft Words, Excel and PowerPoint
• Good interpersonal skills and positive working attitude
• 1 Full-time position(s) available
Lotte Chemical Titan – proudly Malaysia’s first and largest integrated producer of olefins and polyolefins, and the second largest polyolefins producer in South-East Asia.
Lotte Chemical Titan commenced construction of its first facility in Malaysia, a RM300 million Polypropylene (PP) plant, in 1989. In just 15 years, our investments have grown twenty-fold and we now have a total of eight integrated process facilities in Pasir Gudang and Tanjung Langsat in the southern state of Johor, Malaysia. Today, Lotte Chemical Titan has a nameplate capacity of over 2,000,000 MTA of olefins, polyolefins and other associated products.
Lotte Chemical Titan produces Malaysia’s most comprehensive portfolio of Polyethylene (PE) and Polypropylene (PP), two of the most widely used polymers in the world. These polyolefins which contribute to the enhancement of every day life, are used in a variety of consumer, industrial applications and in hospitals - including packaging film, automotive parts, plastic bottles and caps, compounds for wire and cable insulation. Polyolefins replace conventional materials such as metals, glass, paper and wood and ongoing R & D leads to new applications to improve the quality of life.
Lotte Chemical Titan is a leader in the Malaysian and regional petrochemicals and plastic industries and, in line with our core values, we will pursue increasing levels of excellence to ensure our future successes.
We are an established, growing, technology-driven olefins and polyolefins producer, and to meet our long-term growth objective, we are seek highly committed and talented individuals to join our team.
We are acquiring “talent” with right attitude, experience, drive and the spirit of adventure to be part of our growing team. If you possess these outstanding qualities, and have the right academic qualifications, then you may be the one we are looking for.
Whether you are a seasoned professional or aspiring to be one, Lotte Chemical Titan can offer you a rewarding and challenging career.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.