New Vision Rubber & Plastic Technology Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for POLYMER MATERIALS ENGINEER position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Job Responsibilities: -
- Performing risk assessments.
- To work in R&D lab for local and international products and application support.
- To adjust and develop formulations according to customer needs, change in raw material quality, availability, or price.
- To ensure industry and regulatory compliance for safety data sheet, product label, product line formulation, toxicity, product property information.
- To apply, update lab SOP to implement up to date test methods for product support.
- Providing the Factory Manager with process documents and standard operating procedures.
- Coordinate senior development engineer to implement all new products and provide support to all new applications conduct various laboratory studies to analyze all data and prepare technical reports.
- Manage multiple development programs and utilize various processing techniques to design all data for all customers and development programs.
- Administer and analyze all data for all customers and technical management and recommend investigations for all polymer processes.
- Monitor all customer issues and assist to identify and resolve issues effectively and assist senior staff to develop resolution for all issues.
- Maintain all product improvement policies and promote efficient and safe lab operations to resolve same and ensure adherence to all site safety regulations.
- Design new materials as per customer requirements and manage communication with all suppliers to design new compounds and maintain expert knowledge on same.
- Analyze and recommend improvements to all materials to increase efficiency
- of all polymer processes and collaborate with process engineering team to
- forecast requirements.
- Design and recommend innovative improvements to all processes and monitor all competitor activities and determine all quality specifications for all new materials.
- Provide support to all business units and provide support to all plastic injection molding techniques.
Job Requirements: -
- Degree in Engineering (Chemical, Industrial, Mechanical), Polymer Science/ Technology, Chemistry or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Fresh graduates also recommend applying.
- Possess strong leadership skill and result-oriented.
- Familiar with the quality management system in a manufacturing environment (Specialize: Rubber & Rubber Synthetic)
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pasir Gudang.
- Language: Mandarin, Bahasa Melayu, English.
- Annual Leave & Medical Leave
- Overseas Training Opportunities
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.