Linocraft Printers Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Process Technician position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
• MULTINATIONAL LISTED COMPANY
• MEDICAL BENEFITS
• YEARLY PERFORMANCE & SALARY REVIEW
• TRAINING PROVIDED
• SPORT CLUB
• Assist engineer to work out plan, analyse and quality control of manufacturing processes.
• Responsible for process implementation and data collection.
• Continuously monitor and improve manufacturing processes execution.
• Work closely with production to ensure target met and reporting equipment malfunctions.
• Provide training to production team on relevant processes during production NPI and process launch.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in mechanical engineering.
• At least 2 years working experience in related field.
• Knowledge in Rigid Box production is a BONUS.
• Enthusiasm working in manufacturing environment.
• Logic thinking, energetic and proactive.
• Able to work long hour during process development or NPI.
Linocraft is one of the proud home-grown enterprises, that has emerged as Malaysia’s foremost provider for premium printing and packaging solutions.
Listed on Hong Kong Stock Exchange, Linocraft has one of the largest and finest printing facilities in the region, and serves a multitude of industries across various countries.
Powered by a dedicated workforce of over 500 personnel, we value each personnel as we believe being united, we can soar to greater heights.
Join us to start a great career, and be a part of tomorrow’s success.
Find out more about us at www.linocraftprinters.com
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.
Join JobsJohor social media group right now !!
Get the latest Johor jobs information directly from your fav social media, either