Foxconn Technology Malaysia Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Process Engineer (Based in Indahpura, Kulai) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Lead and manage a team towards ensuring all highly automated production equipment are in
optimal condition and develop the necessary technical competencies and equipment
capabilities to meet operational performance targets within the approved maintenance budget.
- Establish plans and strategies to meet and surpass manufacturing performance indices (eg
Downtime, MTTR, MTBF, etc), set targets/goals and projects for the section to minimize scrap
asset cost per unit.
- Manage preventive maintenance and calibration. Ensure all equipment performance is
monitored and recorded for continuous improvement and reliability.
- Provide guidance and training to the team in order to enhance the effectiveness of trouble
shooting and knowledge sharing.
- Ensure smooth startup of new equipment together with equipment vendors.
- Establish all equipment specifications, troubleshooting and PM procedures and ensure their
compliance with corporate & regulatory requirements and procedures
- Liaise with equipment vendors and spare parts suppliers continuously to develop new methods
to achieve low cost maintenance system and cost excellence
- Manage equipment servicing contracts with suppliers
- Lead and drive the team to participate in all continuous improvement projects related to cost,
quality, utilization & productivity using Six-Sigma or similar applicable methodology such as
Cpk, FMEA, TPM, Lean, etc
- Able to analyze and troubleshoot highly automated machines with detailed understanding of
equipment, material and process interactions
- Support production stabilization projects to achieve robust manufacturing
- To work with internal and external partners & institutes for collaborative analysis
- Contribute to technical community knowledge sharing and innovative ideas
- Systematic use of methods (e.g. 8D, DOE, FMEA, SPC, Fishbone Diagram, Trend Chart and
etc) and tools to enhance results interpretation, including proper documentation
- Any other reasonable task assigned by superior or management
- Degree in any Mechanical/Mechatronics/Industrial/Electrical/Electronic Engineering or similar.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in manufacturing will be an added advantage
- Strong knowledge of mechanical, pneumatic and electrical systems
- Inkjet knowledge (advantage)
- Experience with AB servo motors, AB drive, pneumatics, AB PLC, Omron
PLC, Epson Robot, island view, panel view software (advantage)
- Strong problem-solving & analytical skills with good knowledge in Cpk &
statistics by using engineering tools.
- Good leadership/presentation/communication/team building skills.
- Self-motivated, hands on and good team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrates discipline in timely execution of tasks
- Demonstrates flexibility/adaptability to frequent changes
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.