ADVANCED ASSEMBLY MATERIALS (M) SDN. BHD. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Process Engineer position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Improve manufacturing efficiency by optimization of workflow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Ensure product quality and process consistency by process capability studies, establishing standards and confirming manufacturing processes.
- Provide manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labor, and material costs; reviewing production schedules and estimating future requirements.
- Prepare product and process reports for manufacturing performance review.
- Keep equipment in operational conditions by coordinating with Maintenance; follow equipment standards/procedures and ensure compliance to quality standards.
- Coordinate with production planning and QC/QA to meet on time delivery, yield improvement, quality improvement, product verification and handling customer complaints.
- Improve yield by determining the top defects, through the root cause analysis and fool-proof methods.
- Conduct work-related training/certification to subordinates
- Performing other related duties as per assignment by management from time to time.
- Recognized degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 year experience in chemical etching or manufacturing related environment.
- Familiar with FMEA, SPC, DOE and other statistical quality tools
- Past experience in project management and work study an advantage
- Good command of communication skills with all levels within the organization.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently under pressure.
- Computer literate and well versed with Microsoft applications.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.