Celestica Electronics (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Planner position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Run CTB (Clear to build/shortages) report from Rapid Response / Kinaxis;
- Release weekly CTB for all WO (work order) & Planner Order 13 weeks demand;
- Release PO conversion to buyer after MPS Gap approves. Will block those problematic PR like short LT, EOL part, part change and call old rev PR, and etc.;
- To check the PR block and review before release to the buyer. Discuss with EC team/Program to resolve issues;
- Review demand loading every Thursday with Planner/Program. Understand changes of loading;
- Quarterly review LT profile for Safety stock suggestion;
- Submit form for PIR update to site document control;
- Check and provide depletion date to EC team for TCO implementation on part changes;
- Discuss and work with E&O/Program team for excess material;
- Recognize urgent order need for production and inform buyer minimum quantity to close monthly revenue;
- Perform CTB simulation for urgent orders that are not yet loaded in SAP.
- Attend Daily GYAT meeting with Production/Planning/Warehouse team;
- Release weekly CTB for NPI model or upon request;
- Follow up urgent customer consignment incoming;
- Attend weekly meeting with customers;
- Arrange weekly cycle count for customer consignment part;
- Do prioritization for urgent part to buyer.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management/Economics, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent;
- At least 2-3 years of working experience as a Material Planner;
- Familiar with SAP and RR system;
- Strong analytical and problem solving-skills;
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent;
- Applicant must be willing to work in Senai.
Our talented global team is dedicated to delivering end-to-end product lifecycle solutions at the lowest total cost of ownership – enabling our customers to keep their commitments and stand out in their markets. Our expertise is in design and engineering, electronics manufacturing and supply chain management services. Our suite of solutions spans the entire product lifecycle – from design, through to delivery and after-market support.
By understanding the unique complexity of each customer’s business, we develop customized solutions that drive product innovation, cost savings, supply chain efficiencies and improved time-to-market.
We offer our customers an extremely efficient global network including 10 strategically located specialized centers of excellence focused on meeting our customers’ needs. This strategic network provides our customers with the flexibility they need to respond quickly to changes in end-market demand. Our customer portfolio spans the enterprise, communications, consumer, aerospace and defense, industrial, alternative energy and healthcare end-markets
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru.