Premier Plus Property Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Personal Assistant position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Manage Director’s electronic diary, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
- Manage Director’s travel arrangements (including visas/accommodation).
- Process Director’s correspondence, ensuring that incoming correspondence is dealt with by the Director/or on behalf of the Director, or other staff as appropriate.
- Maintain Director’s office systems, including data management and filing.
- Maintain records of Director’s contacts.
- Screen calls, enquiries and requests, and deal with them when appropriate.
- Assist Director in researching and following up with action on matters which fall within the Director’s responsibility – chasing responses, triggering follow-up action.
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for the Director.
- Organise meetings and ensure that Director is well prepared for those meetings, preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers.
- Manage arrangements for Trustees’ and Sub-Committee meetings, including production/distribution of agenda and papers.
- Assist/support Director, Development Manager & Communications Manager in arranging funding partner and other events.
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Supervise all Trust incoming/outgoing mail.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the Director.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Secretarial, Commerce or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Office.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.