Universal Cable (M) Berhad is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Payroll Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Responsible for end-to-end payroll process and provide a broad spectrum of payroll and employee benefit services that support the day-to-day execution and delivery of all payroll operation activities for the assigned payroll areas
- Handle full set of payroll administration including on-time and accurate payroll processing, salary pay-outs and statutory payments i.e. EPF, SOCSO, EIS, Income Tax, HRDF etc. in compliance with all statutory requirements.
- To maintain up-to-date and accurate employee data and records to HR System and Personnel Files.
- Liaise with government bodies on all statutory requirements included preparing Form E, Form EA, and Benefits in kind etc.
- Monitor & follow up on staff probation and confirmation.
- To input new employee details into payroll system.
- To prepare and analyse payroll data
- To ensure timely salary release.
- To ensure prompt response to queries (if any)
- Maintenance of statutory reports.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru.