Foxconn Technology Malaysia Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Process Technician (Based in Indahpura, Kulai) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Service and maintain the equipment & fixtures assigned, to sustain/improve the tooling performance related to output, yield and quality.
- Carry out Preventive Maintenance as per schedule defined.
- Compile, update and communicate any repair or servicing works done. All work and service done must be communicated within the specified time and attended by both shifts.
- Update document for any changes done to the equipment/fixture/program.
- Initiate new tooling/fixtures designs to improve module uptime and/or reduce maintenance cost.
- Spare acquisition plan and to make sure the machine will not go down because of no spare situation
- Assist/work with Engineers to improve module yield, output and quality
- Assist/work with Engineers in the design of process equipment, setting up & debugging.
- Escalate to the engineer base on the response plan
- Certificate / Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/Mechatronic/Industrial/Electrical/Electronics and equivalent)
- 1 year experience in manufacturing assembly
- Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply!
- Able to work 12 hours rotating shift- 5 days a week!
- Bilingual in Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Demonstrate flexibility/adaptability to frequent changes
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.