Kerry Ingredients (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Operations Finance : Accounts Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Process/Work Order Review – Responsible for reviewing all orders (production and engineering) to ensure cost driver data is correct. Work with functional team to correct any wrong data
- Weekly/Monthly Tasks – Ensure all weekly/monthly tasks are completed to ensure a smooth month end close of the Material Ledger in SAP
- Cost Control – Review Product Cost Estimates (PCE), Material Ledger data and PCE errors every week
- New product introduction (NPI) – Responsible for the completion of all Product Costing related NPI tasks within deadlines
- Reporting – Prepares site’s monthly analysis and statistical reports
- Stock Adjustments – Carries out the Material usage variance distribution function in SAP
- Review, align and optimize current plant Operations Finance working processes for better efficiency
- Carries out all of the above for several manufacturing sites within APMEA region
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy/Finance, professional qualifications are an added advantage
- With at least 2 years working experience in similar role or in Manufacturing or MNC environment, AP/ AR, costing experience or relevant experience
- Experience in SAP is strongly preferred; or familiar with ERP system
- Numerate with a high level of attention to detail and good communication skills along with strong command of MS Excel (vlookup & pivot table)
- Must have fluency in English (both verbal and written) to liase with stakeholders from different countries
- Committed, with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Must be target and result-oriented, with patience and high attention to detail
Kerry has been present in Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa (APMEA) region since 1997 and has grown its business to become a supplier of choice for our regional and local customers. Kerry employs nearly 4,000 talented people across the region and, being a truly global company, our employees have opportunities to develop their careers in a global environment, with training, career development and international opportunities across the global Kerry footprint.
Our Values: Courage | Enterprising Spirit | Inclusiveness | Open-mindedness | Ownership
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru.