Kerry Ingredients (M) Sdn Bhd Vacancies Operations Finance : Accounts Executive
Kerry Ingredients (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Operations Finance : Accounts Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Process/Work Order Review – Responsible for reviewing all orders (production and engineering) to ensure cost driver data is correct. Work with functional team to correct any wrong data
- Weekly/Monthly Tasks – Ensure all weekly/monthly tasks are completed to ensure a smooth month end close of the Material Ledger in SAP
- Cost Control – Review Product Cost Estimates (PCE), Material Ledger data and PCE errors every week
- New product introduction (NPI) – Responsible for the completion of all Product Costing related NPI tasks within deadlines
- Reporting – Prepares site’s monthly analysis and statistical reports
- Stock Adjustments – Carries out the Material usage variance distribution function in SAP
- Review, align and optimize current plant Operations Finance working processes for better efficiency
- Carries out all of the above for several manufacturing sites within APMEA region
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy/Finance, professional qualifications are an added advantage
- With at least 2 years working experience in similar role or in Manufacturing or MNC environment, AP/ AR experience or relevant experience
- Experience in SAP is strongly preferred; or familiar with ERP system
- Numerate with a high level of attention to detail and good communication skills along with strong command of MS Excel (vlookup & pivot table)
- Must have fluency in English (both verbal and written) to liase with stakeholders from different countries
- Committed, with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Must be target and result-oriented, with patience and high attention to detail
Kerry has been present in Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa (APMEA) region since 1997 and has grown its business to become a supplier of choice for our regional and local customers. Kerry employs nearly 4,000 talented people across the region and, being a truly global company, our employees have opportunities to develop their careers in a global environment, with training, career development and international opportunities across the global Kerry footprint.
Our Values: Courage | Enterprising Spirit | Inclusiveness | Open-mindedness | Ownership
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.