Flex is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Operation Trainer position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Manage the site Training Matters which inclusive of Training Procedure update, TNA, Training plan establishment and execution, Training Coordination, Training effectiveness evaluation, training report update and etc.
- Soucing Training Provider, Managing HRDF training grants application and claims submission
- Liaise with local government agencies to ensure access into training funding and subsidies (if any)
- Support on Talent Review and Development project by establishing individual development plant for the identified talent together with functional managers
- Act as an internal consultant working with managers, supervisors, site Training team and internal / external Training & Development professionals to plan, assess, develop and/or design and administer training programs for all levels of employees.
- Conduct Orientation and refresher training programs for both Direct & Indirect employee
- Review and revise training curriculum and teaching tools to improve effectiveness
- Organize and be responsible for the safe-keeping of training attendance and certificates, training manuals, reference library, multimedia visual aids and other educational materials
- Represent the function in audits and inspections events as well as communication with external parties, as required
- Identify improvement actions from audits and QC results e.g. respond to CAPA are described in audit action/ feedback
- Leading and/or participation site Sustainability, Culture, Employee Engagement, Diversity & Inclusion activities
- Supporting other HR functions as assigned by the superiors
- Contribute to the workplace safety and health improvement for the employees, as well as environmental protection, by adhering to the company’s Environmental, Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Education/Teaching/Training, Human Resource Management, Humanities/Liberal Arts, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- Good in MS Powerpoint and MS Excel
- Possess some knowledges in Local Labour Law will be an added advantage
- Proficient in English & Bahasa Malaysia in both oral and writting
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Executives specializing in Training & Development or equivalent
- Fresh Graduates will be considered
In Malaysia, we have 12 facilities staffed by 18,000 employees.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.