SMJ Teratai Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Operation Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Assist in branch and agent transaction and ensure transaction able to run smoothly.
- Liaise with corresponding branch.
- Search new corresponding agent or for new corridor.
- To set and monitor sales performance by service or country.
- To submit corresponding agent sales report.
- Deal with corresponding agent on exchange rate.
- Monitor transaction of service.
- Develop and direct methods to improve productivity and accuracy.
- Coach, motivate and provide guidance to employees when needed.
- Provide on-the-job training.
- Monitor and enforce compliance with safety and security procedures.
- Provide Remittance Tac to all branches.
- Process payment expenses and get COO approval.
- Update MAMSB daily exchange rate.
- Check branch balance to ensure balance is sufficient and available for branch.
- Any other tasks, projects or ad-hoc duties that may be assigned from time to time by HOD and Management.
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Accounting / Finance / Banking or equivalent.
- Required language: English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin
- Good communication and written skills especially in English.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Banking / Finance Services or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, and some other IT knowledge.
We are one of the reputed money-transfer and exchange services in Malaysia and the only "Class A,B & D" licensee in the Southern Region which is granted by the Central Bank. Todate, we have over 50 outlets nationwide. We are in the midst of expansion, thus we are looking for young and energetic candidates to join us as part of our team.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.