Loob Holding Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Operations Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible in managing multiple outlets operations
- Responsible in outlet sales performance & outlet costing (P&L)
- Train and develop team to be top notch customer service agents
- Formulate and execute project delivery plans
- Developing internal & external partnership
- Monitoring performance of project through key metrics, provide periodical performance reviews, and generate insights and recommendations to senior management
- Develop a deep understanding of the project including but not limited to machine SOP training and handling, product innovation, and market trends
- 1-3 years experience having worked in F&B/ retail field as a supervisory role.
- Fresh graduates are also welcome if you are driven to take up the challenge
- Ability to work independently, navigate priorities and tasks assigned in an organized and timely manner with a strong sense of ownership
- Strong communication skills, fluent in written and spoken English. Fluency in written and spoken Mandarin or BM will be an advantage
- Possess a can-do, solutions-focused approach in a fast-paced/unstructured environment
- Excellent interpersonal and interaction skills to work together with people from diverse backgrounds and different levels
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive; a team player who can positively and productively impact both strategic and operational initiatives
- MUST possess own vehicle
- You may be required to travel domestically within Malaysia to support the implementation plan
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Selangor, Melaka, Negeri Sembilan, Pahang, Terengganu, Kelantan, Perak, Johor, Sarawak, Sabah.