Xin Hwa Holdings Berhad is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for OPERATION EXECUTIVE / MANAGER (Cargo/Haulage) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics and transportation.
- Monitoring and supporting in all aspects in logistic operation.
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise with internal partners to provide the best service and deliver results
- Keep track of quality, quantity, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Troubleshoot issues/ complaints and review of root-cause analysis to propose countermeasure and recurrence prevention
- Lead the team by providing clear direction and instruction, monitoring performance and provide proper guidance and training as needed.
- To monitor, control, check the logistic related system to ensure the best delivery performance
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Identify and implement continuous process improvement and optimization in operation.
- Comply with all related laws, safety regulations and ISO requirements
- Auditing operation to ensure compliance; Ensure no violations on health and safety procedures/requirements
- To prepare and analyse daily, weekly and monthly report.
- Proactive, willing to learn and execute any task given.
- To support other Jobs and Assignments from time to time.
- Master or Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management/ Logistics/ Business Administration/ Transportation
- More than 5 years of experience working in logistics or transportation operations
- Firm grasp of supply chain, inventory, distribution, business, and management principles
- Strong team player and able to work under pressure
- Good communication and people management
- Ability to manage, coach, and provide training for direct reports
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Proficient in MS-Excel
- Working knowledge of logistics
Xin Hwa was set up since 1965. The entire business operations will continue to grow perpetually following the post listed on Bursa Saham Malaysia.
Xin Hwa had been awarded in the 4th Asia Pacific International Honesty Keris in year 2005 and Asia Pacific Entrepreneur Excellence in year 2006.
Today, our group has under its wing more than 7 offices across Malaysia with sizeable warehouses and manufacturing plants , fabrication and maintenance centre with over 800 employees to support our business operations. We deliver promise and trust to our customers, not just goods !
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru, Shah Alam/Subang.