Nala Employment Malaysia is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Operation Assistant Manager (Administration) | Up to 5k | Work from Home position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Supporting CEO in various matters and manage the admin team.
- Support and coordinate schedules and attend meetings, events, and appointments.
- Prepare/plan timetable, schedules, calendar of events, reschedule of lessons, parent workshops, student workshops, etc.
- Liaise with head teachers and teachers, manage replacement and/or rescheduling of teachers, provide system technical support to teachers.
- Prepare daily students attendance lists, send student lists to teachers, monitor teachers’ attendance.
- Data management including data entry.
- Liaise with collaboration partners, guest speakers, and other service providers.
- Record and prepare meeting minutes.
- Prepare management reports.
- Manage and maintain office inventories and general office and administrative duties.
- Liaise with EEO system technical support team.
- Prepare and provide EEO system training to new staff.
- Support sales and customer service team as and when required.
- Handle calls, messages, and email enquiries.
- Liaison with company book keeper on all accounting matters.
- Record and update company revenue and orders and payment information.
- Update claims and/or reimbursement matters.
- Prepare, update part time teachers’ salary records.
- Send claims forms to teachers for their confirmation.
- Issue invoices and receipts as and when required.
- Liaise with external HR service provider.
- Support payroll and benefits administration.
- Prepare contracts for new full time / part time staff.
- Involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process.
- Update and maintain employee status, details, benefits and leave records.
- Support the management of on boarding, disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Everyone Deserves A Better Career
Empower Hundred Thousand of lives with ideal career by 2030
Nala Core Value
1.) Commitment Towards Excellency
2.) Positive Mindset and Atitude
3.) Integrity in Professional Ethics
4.) Respect Everyone in Equality
5.) Gratitude and Teamwork Recognition
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.