Panasonic System Networks Malaysia Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for NETWORK ENGINEER position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Responsible for maintaining, upgrading and configuring technical equipment, such as servers, IT systems, network equipment and IT-related components.
- Responsible for solving network issues, analysing and optimizing network performance.
- Responsible for L1/L2 SAP BASIS support to overseas companies.
- Responsible for PC/laptop helpdesk services, such as troubleshooting and solving hardware, software and network problems. Maintain and configure PC/laptop.
- Plan and undertake projects to improve and upgrade IT systems.
- To liaise with vendor for periodic maintenance and technical issues.
- To perform database backup and restore operations.
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology / Information Systems or equivalent.
- Experience in Windows/Linux Operating System, VMware, Active Directory, DHCP, Exchange, Web Filtering, NAS / SAN Storage, CISCO Switching and Wi-Fi AP, WAN / LAN infrastructure, Endpoint Security Software, Backup Solution, Database, PC Helpdesk Service & Troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of SAP BASIS will be an added advantage.
- Able to learn fast and high sense of responsibility and willing to take superior advice.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Senai, Johor.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Due to our business expansion, we are inviting qualified and highly-driven Malaysian candidate who is expected to contribute effectively to the further growth of the Company.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.