Tialoc Malaysia Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Mechanical Engineer position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To support engineering managers on all project activities;
- To work within the engineering team and be involved in all aspects of EPC projects from design, procurement, support construction and commissioning, start-up;
- Review technical inquiries and tender document;
- Participate in design reviews and clarifications at the early stages of process and basic engineering works;
- Assist in costing and budgetary proposal meeting technical requirements;
- Assist in feasibility studies and perform economic evaluation;
- Assist in the design of various plant components, equipment, systems, etc. and be responsible for preparation and submission of engineering design documentation, procurement packages;
- Take part in project planning and scheduling, cost control and project commercial aspects;
- Provide technical support for manufacturing, logistics and installation phases;
- Coordinate as well as technically clarify with local and international suppliers and subcontractors;
- Organize documentation according to the company and project requirements;
- Assist in design verification and approvals in accordance with company procedures and requirements;
- To advise and develop technical constructability and ensure use the right material or things for construction including but not limited to sample submission, MOS, Progress Claim, VO & VE.
- To ensure IFC drawing to site, sample submission as well as mock-up schedule
- To review as built/ O&M
- Other extra work assignments from the department when needed;
- Key focus on mechanical design and hands on support for mechanical system;
- Preferable to have fire protection system, air-conditioning system and process utility system knowledge;
- To guide junior Engineer on the assigned task
- Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent related discipline
- 4- 5 years working experience in factory construction project will be advantage.
- Familiar with the Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point and AutoCAD
- Familiar in factory fire protection, air-conditioned and process utilities system;
- Willing to travel in domestic base on project basis
- Autodesk Revit experience will be advantage
- Conceptual design for waste and pollution management
- Technology, design and process equipment for environmetal protection and treatment solutions
- Adaptation to statutory requirments
- Project Management, logistics and istallation supervision
- Plant testing, commisioning and verification
- Training and knowledge management
- Full lifecycle services from spare parts and equipment repair to preventive maintenance
- Facility management and plant operation
- Remote online monitoring and toubleshooting
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor, Kedah, Penang, Selangor.