Ireka Engineering & Construction Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Manager, M&E position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
1. To assist the Senior Manager/ Project Manager in the management and development of the M&E division and its functions, operating systems and personnel.
2. To oversee and coordinate the design, planning, tendering and execution of M&E services for in-house and tendered projects
3. To implement all policies, activities, procedures, instructions as relevant and required by the quality system.
4. To oversee the budget control of M&E Services work and supervise the implementation of M&E works in the project site
5. To ensure that works are done as per the contract’s specification and technical requirement.
6. To provide technical support on M&E matters to project teams and other divisions and also assist in tendering, planning, implementation and monitoring of M&E works.
7. To liaise with authorities on technical requirements and submission approval.
8. To liaise with clients and consultants on matters related to M & E works or projects.
9. To undertake any and other duties and responsibilities as instructed.
1. Possessed at least Diploma/ Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
2. At least possess 10 years’ of working experience in the related field is required for this position
3. Hospital construction experience is an advantage
4. Computer literate.
1. Annual Leave
3. Medical benefits
4. Dental benefits
Construction is an integral focus for Ireka. Ireka’s Infrastructure arm is represented by Ireka Engineering & Construction Sdn Bhd in Malaysia and Ireka Engineering And Construction Vietnam Co Ltd in Vietnam.
As a one-stop contractor with design-and-build capabilities, Ireka’s areas of expertise include civil engineering works (expressways, elevated highways, interchanges & bridges; airport runways & utilities; public utilities; golf courses; large scale earthworks and reclamation works) and building works (landed and high-rise residential developments; hotels, offices, convention halls, resort clubhouses and shopping malls; factories, modern industrial parks; hospitals; interior fit-out of hotels and luxury residences; planning and procurement of hotel furniture, fittings and equipment/ FF&E and hotel services operating equipment/ HOE).
For the past few decades, Ireka’s Infrastructure arm has achieved a number of significant milestones, contributing to Malaysia’s nation building through the plethora of major-sized civil engineering and building projects.
Its construction projects abroad include the City International Hospital in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam; and the Brunei Embassy in Beijing. Some of Ireka’s construction track record in Malaysia includes the Kuala Lumpur International Airport Runway One, Kulai-Second Link Expressway Interchange, Triang Water Treatment Plant, Putrajaya Government Administrative Offices, Kedah State Assembly Building, Technology Park Malaysia, AIG Office Tower, OCBC Bank’s Kuala Lumpur Head Office, Selborn Perdana; as well as hotels - Four Points by Sheraton Sandakan and The Westin Kuala Lumpur.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.