ASM Technology (M) Sdn Bhd Vacancies Manufacturing Engineer
ASM Technology (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Manufacturing Engineer position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Improve manufacturing efficiency by optimization of workflow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Ensure product quality and process consistency by process capability studies, establishing standards and confirming manufacturing processes.
- Provide manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labor, and material costs, reviewing production schedules and estimating future requirements.
- Prepare product and process reports for manufacturing performance review.
- Keep equipment in operational conditions by coordinating with Maintenance, follow equipment standards/procedures and ensure compliance to quality standards.
- Coordinate with production planning and QC/QA to meet on time delivery, yield improvement, quality improvement, product verification and handling customer complaints.
- Improve yield by determining the top defects through the root cause analysis and fool-proof methods.
- Conduct work-related training/certification to subordinates.
- Ensure safety of work place and strictly obey safety operation requirement.
- Perform other related duties as per assignment by management from time to time.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering or any related field of study.
- 3 years industrial experience in manufacturing related environment will be an added advantage.
- Good command of communication skills with all levels within the organization.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently under pressure.
- Computer literate and well versed with Microsoft applications.
- Record Group revenue of US$2.25 billion, representing an increase of 23% over the preceding year
- Net Profit of HK$2.80 billion and earnings per share of HK$6.90, representing a surge of 94.40% over the preceding year
- Record Back-end equipment revenue of US$1.11 billion, representing an increase of 19.50% over 2016
- Record Materials revenue of US$275.2 million, representing an increase of 14.50% over 2016
- Record SMT solutions revenue of US$865.9 million, representing an increase of 30.90% over 2016
- Record new order bookings of US$2.34 billions, representing an increase of 24.70% over 2016
- Book to bill ratio was 1.04
- Cash and bank deposits of HK$3.06 billion at the end of December 2017
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.