Celestica (AMS) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Manufacturing Engineer position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
• Carries out process improvement, problem resolution, project management and employee training.
• Improves manufacturing processes and methods for cost-reduction, quality improvement and efficiency.
• Prepares and presents plans for the above and coordinate deployment including training of team members.
• Assists manager in improving a system of production control, standard operating procedures, safety, quality control and training.
• Performs research, design and development of manufacturing processes including production flow, assembly methods and production equipment - applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; conferring with equipment vendors; soliciting observations from operators.
• Coordinates the manufacturing launch of new/revised products including establishing goals, training team members and evaluating results.
• Designs, develops and tests and/or sources and cost-justifies various tools, machinery and equipment for recommended manufacturing methods.
• Performs product/process analysis for cost reduction, quality improvement, and improved efficiency.
• Supervisory responsibilities.
• Coordination with Customer for their requirement.
• Bachelor's degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic Engineering (Minimum 5 years relevant experience in Automation)
• Knowledge for Problem Solving/Analysis. Performance Management. Leadership.
• Communication Proficiency.
- Computer assisted design (CAD) proficiency
- PLC Programming
- Lean Manufacturing knowledge.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.