SWM Environment Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Management Trainee Operations (Based in Seremban /Johor Bharu/Muar) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Supervise a team of approximately 30 to 50 workers in specific area to carry out the following duties: -
- Collect solid waste (rubbish) according to schedule, policies & procedures set by company and government agencies.
- Perform public cleansing activities such as grass-cutting, road sweeping and drain-cleansing according to schedule, policies & procedures set by company and government agencies.
- Manage the work arrangement, discipline and safety of the subordinates
- Manage other operations resources such as vehicles and grass-cutting machines
- Prepare and submit periodical reports to relevant parties in timely manner
- Fresh graduates with minimum Diploma in any discipline
- Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia with reasonable understanding in English
- Able communicate with different levels of people
- Computer literate particularly with Microsoft office application and mobile apps
- Able to work independently, self-starter, strong believer in responsibility and accountability
- Prefer to work outdoor jobs
- Must have B2 driving license and own motorbike
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor, Melaka, Negeri Sembilan.