Barry Callebaut Manufacturing Malaysia Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Maintenance Planner position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
● Diploma in a technical profession with minimum 5 years of industry maintenance experience (preferably food or process industry), or:
● Bachelor degree in Engineering or similar.
● Technical planning skills or Project management skills
● Proficient in MS-Office applications and Computerized Maintenance
Management System (CMMS)
● Structured and analytical approach
● Understand planning and scheduling indicators such as plan compliance, planning ratio, backlog, stock-out, lead time, maintenance cost and so on
● Familiar with processing equipment such as presses, mills, packing line, chiller system, hydraulic & pneumatic system, steam system, blower, screw conveyor, rotary feeder and so on.
● Electrical/PLC system knowledge is an asset
● English - basic level
Knowledge or specific business understanding
● Planning and Scheduling
● Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
● Maintenance strategy
- Must be from electrical/electronic engineering degree background
- Work experience must be more 3 years
- Able to use PLC system
- Able to do planning with coordinator
- Experience in maintenance audit
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.