D&K ENGINEERING SERVICES SDN. BHD. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Logistics Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
These may include, but are not limited to:
- Compare the freight cost by forwarder & ship mode. Justify to supply chain manager on the selective forwarder & ship mode - Incoming
- Arrange the booking with forwarder/courier service accordingly to requestor’s requirement (appointed arrival date & departure date) – Incoming & Outgoing
- Prepare shipping invoice & packing list for outgoing shipments – Outgoing
- Pack the FG/outgoing shipment & do the labelling - Outgoing
- For outgoing shipment, upon shipment pick up, take photos & get endorsement from driver on shipping docs - Outgoing
- Coordinate with forwarders & requestors until the shipment arrive & depart – Incoming & Outgoing
- Coordinate with appointed custom clearance agent to collect back all the custom permits (K1/K2) & COR – Incoming & Outgoing
- Work closely with Material Handler in warehouse & make sure all cargo they received is with the custom permit (K1) & COR - Incoming
- For FG/outgoing shipments, need to follow up till the shipment depart from Malaysia in order to meet LMW compliances, because approved A3 items with approved HS Code is deem for export – Outgoing
- Confirm BL/AWB information for the FG shipment – Outgoing
- Once receive custom permit (K2), proceed to issue shipper notes from system & pass the copy to supply chain manager – Outgoing
- Prepare COO copy & endorsement from MITI for customer who needs the PCO - Outgoing
- Handle logistics indirect materials planning. Raise Purchase Requisition for indirect materials that use in warehouse (for example: pallets, shrink wrap, labels for FG & etc). Ensure safety rules and regulations laid down by the company are strictly adhered to without compromise.
- Maintain good housekeeping and security in the warehouse.
- Ad-hoc duties when assigned by supervisor.
- At least Diploma in Supply Chain or equivalent
- Min 5 years of working experience in warehouse
- Possess positive working attitude
- Ability to meet physical requirements including:
- A variety of standing and walking throughout the day
- Lifting and pulling inventory from shelves of up to 10 kg to 16 kg.
- Must be mature, independent, with initiative and able to handle duties with less supervision.
- Team player with a desire to grow within the organization
- Hardworking, committed and able to work overtime when required.
- Able to work in fast environment and under pressure
- Possess forklift license will be an added advantage
- Self-starter and able to perform tasks with minimum supervision
- Able to read and speak simple English
- Knowledge of ERP system is preferable e.g. IFS, etc.
We regret that only short-listed candidates with be notified.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Singapore.