V.S. Industry Berhad is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Logistic Officer (Import Section) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Process forecast of shipment booking.
- Confirm actual shipment with planner.
- Sourcing import quotation with forwarder.
- Review updating monthly report KPI to superior.
- Confirm and update KI and COR
- Coordinate with forwarder /liner for any unsolve shipment matter.
- Confirmation actual shipment with planner.
- Process actual booking revenue with liner.
- Update forwarder /liner KPI for monthly review.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
V.S. Industry Berhad (V.S.) was founded in 1982 and listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad in 1998. Today V.S. is a leading integrated Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) provider in the region; we are now ranked alongside top global EMS providers – making the list into the world’s top 50 EMS providers for 10 consecutive years from 2007 to 2016.
Together with our overseas investments, V.S. has collectively employed a workforce of more than 10,000 people in order to offer one stop manufacturing solutions to world-renowned customers from Europe, Japan and the USA.
Our extensive manufacturing services include plastic injection mould design and fabrication, a wide range of injection tonnage and finishing processes, large scale production of printed circuit boards, automated assembly and final processes of packaging and logistics.
At V.S., we believe that sustainable growth and innovation are within our human capital. To this end, we are actively nurturing talents from various fields to propel our long-term business growth and achieve our Group’s strategic objectives. Therefore, we welcome interns, fresh college graduates and experience professionals like you to be part of our big family.
Let’s share your dream with us. Send us your resume or make an appointment with us to explore more!
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.
Join JobsJohor social media group right now !!
Get the latest Johor jobs information directly from your fav social media, either