Crescendo International School Sdn Bhd - Johor is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for IT Assistant Manager position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Degree/ Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science / Information Communication Technology or or equivalent.
- Required language(s):English & Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good communication skills & interpersonal skills.
- Strong technical knowledge in Server and Network
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to work with efficiency and flexibility.
- Mature, quick learner and adaptable to the operational needs.
- Senior IT Executive or those with solid experience are encouraged to apply.
- To be responsible of attainment in Information and Communication Technology (ICT) across the school by ensuring hardware resources are well maintained and by ensuring that staff, pupils and parents are supported in using ICT to support learning.
- Respond optimistically and strategically to the changing ICT educational sector by providing advice to the Senior Leadership Team (SLT).
- Contribute to the school's ICT strategy group Digital:-Investigate and implement hardware, software and ICT infrastructure in consultation with the SLT and in line with the school’s ICT Strategic Plan.
- Ensure User access control are being audited every week/month for cyber security purposes.
- Implement and manage the school's ICT infrastructure and systems within approved budget and resource allocations.
- Lead an environment in which high quality services are delivered to staff, students, parents and volunteers of the school.
- Manage the appointment and relationship of strategic partnerships with ICT hardware, software and service vendors.
- Coach IT services staff, priorities work to meet outcomes, monitor workloads, review progress of projects and provide periodic feedback.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.