Kerry Ingredients (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Indirect Tax Analyst, APAC position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
• Prepare or review indirect tax GL account reconciliations and Turnover reconciliations and follow up on any open items (monthly)
• Organize the indirect tax payments and submit returns centrally (where government procedures allow centralized filing)
• Prepare a monthly indirect tax debtor report that corresponds with indirect tax reconciliations
• Support the indirect tax compliance manager in relation to standardization / documentation of processes and controls for indirect tax
• Ad-hoc projects associated with indirect tax as needed e.g. audit preparation, process improvement, acquisitions / disposals, new SAP deployments
• Assign indirect tax rates to materials / products in master data workflow according to guidelines provided
• First point of escalation from data stewards in relation to tax data for new vendor / customer set ups
• Help to resolve transactional queries from other business functions and prevent avoidable issues for the future
• Good knowledge of SAP (other ERP systems also will be considered) and advanced MS Excel analysis skills is required
• Kerry business language is English, so good spoken and written business English is a pre-requisite. Ability to speak any other languages are a plus, but not required
• Organised work methodology and the ability to work to deadlines and generally complete tasks quickly and correctly
• Team player who is comfortable both sharing knowledge and learning new ways of working, both within indirect tax and when working with other functions
• Curious, solution-oriented mindset with an interest in identifying and developing process improvements
• Comfortable working independently on defined projects in a supportive environment
Kerry has been present in Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa (APMEA) region since 1997 and has grown its business to become a supplier of choice for our regional and local customers. Kerry employs nearly 4,000 talented people across the region and, being a truly global company, our employees have opportunities to develop their careers in a global environment, with training, career development and international opportunities across the global Kerry footprint.
Our Values: Courage | Enterprising Spirit | Inclusiveness | Open-mindedness | Ownership
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.