Kerry Ingredients (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Import Specialist position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
• Review and analyze international orders for logistical needs (transportation, trade compliance, etc.)
• Liaise with freight forwarders for enquire and maintain transportation instructions and charges on import orders
• Correspond with Material Planner team to obtain documents and information necessary for import documentation and import declaration
• Verify compliance and accuracy of documentation for import shipments (invoice, packing list, certificate of origin, manufacturing declaration, bill of lading, health cert etc.)
• Correspond with government agencies including import requirement such as permit, license etc – Customs, MAQIS, DVS, MOH etc
• Liaise with Material Planner team and freight forwarders to ensure open communication with regards to the pick-up, transport, and delivery of international purchasing.
• Correspond with Regulatory Affair for the import of new raw materials
• Correspond with freight forwarder for getting the standard billing invoice prior to cargoes receiving at warehouse
• Coordinate in between warehouse, freight forwarder for the movement of import container from delivery to return
• Verify additional freight billing, correspond with raw material planner for the PO raising.
• Correspond with freight forwarder and compliance team for the record of import declaration data – Custom form management, Sales Tax and duty record / reporting
• Attend outside training sessions to keep abreast of changes in import requirements.
• Identify new procedures and methods to expedite import to the site and cost savings plans for the efficient and compliant operation of the Import team.
• Assist Manager in preparing letters to vendors, freight forwarders and other parties involved in import transactions.
• Assist with special projects as required (ex. re-export – machines & raw materials, duty drawback, freight tenders, commercialization)
• Train new employees in basic import procedures and required skills
• Update the import schedule tracker
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in business / Logistics / Supply Chain or any related discipline
• Minimum 1-3 years working experience in an MNC import environment
• Familiar with INCO Terms and international logistics practices is highly preferred
• Good command of English and Bahasa Melayu is required to communicate with internal and external stakeholders (e.g. government bodies and suppliers)
• Ability to multi-task and handle high volume of work Required Qualifications
• A motivated and driven individual with the core competencies required to success in a demanding and challenging working environment
Kerry has been present in Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa (APMEA) region since 1997 and has grown its business to become a supplier of choice for our regional and local customers. Kerry employs nearly 4,000 talented people across the region and, being a truly global company, our employees have opportunities to develop their careers in a global environment, with training, career development and international opportunities across the global Kerry footprint.
Our Values: Courage | Enterprising Spirit | Inclusiveness | Open-mindedness | Ownership
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.