Capita Global Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Human Resources Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To assist HOD and Directors to plan, develop and implement an effective training program in order to ensure all employees have the technical skills needed to perform the job efficiently and smoothly. E.g. TNA&I, Annual Training Plan and etc.
- To assist in planning, implementation, and assessment of initiatives related to improvements in providing a safe, disciplined work environment with emphasis on positive work attitude. E.g. KPI, employee feedback form and etc.
- To conduct new staff orientation in order to help the new employee feel welcomed, integrated into the organization, and performing the new job successfully as quickly as possible.
- To perform administrative support for the smoothness of the HR operations process i.e. handle expatriate/ foreign worker related matters including but not limited to permits renewal & applications, HRDF, SOCSO claims and etc.
- Assist to manage the companies’ recruitment processes and ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the logistic industry is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Johor Bahru.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.