THE BAKER'S COTTAGE GROUP is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Human Resource Executives (Positions available in KL and Muar office) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
1. Manage key HR functions which include payroll administration, employee engagement and compensation & benefits for the Baker’s Cottage.
2. Assist in the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
3. Assist in periodic employee work / performance review and appraisal exercises.
4. Assist in recruitment and training.
5. Facilitate workplace culture and employee engagement by hosting company activities.
1. Possess at least a Diploma / Degree in Human Resources or equivalent.
2. At least 2 years working experience in the related field is required for this position.
3. University Interns and Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
4. Able to work independently under tight timeline and communicate effectively with all levels of staff.
5. Solid knowledge of Employment Act regulations.
6. Strong command in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
7. Good knowledge in using Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel.
8. Cheerful and strong passion in dealing with people.
- Create a strong brand presence by expanding our retail F&B outlets and product distribution channels throughout Malaysia.
- Capitalise on our expertise and experience towards quality excellence.
- Provide continuous staff training to further improve and upgrade our products and service.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Muar, Kuala Lumpur.